Thank you so much Cosmic Explorer for surprisingly nominating me for the Black Cat Blue Sea Award that I honestly had never heard of before. I can honestly state that I have never heard of this award before, but must thank that Academy for this prestigious honor! Please feel free to tip toe about the blog of the Inestimable Cosmic Explorer (link found above), as long as you do not disturb the nick nacks or cause the cat any undue distress. (And leave the milk in the fridge alone. Feel free to gnosh on the ice cream though).
What is Black Cat Blue Sea Award?
“This award is for bloggers who strive to write for everybody, and no matter how many viewers they get, make an impact on a reader. This award is an expression of gratitude to the nominee. It should be awarded to anybody that you choose deserves it and it doesn’t mean that they must have hundreds of followers and likes” – Ella
- Anybody nominated can nominate eight other bloggers.
- The nominee answers three questions posed by the nominator.
- The questions you ask while nominating can be any three questions.
- If any of the questions asked are offensive or the nominee simply does not want to answer, the nominee does not have to answer them to earn the award.
Since I am not much into following rules, the suggested and requested informative queries posed to me are as follows:
- What are your all time 5 favourite quotes?
- If you had a different name, would you be a different person?
- What is your favourite music/song? Please give me a link! Would love to listen to your favs!
So here goes:
1. What are your all time 5 favorite quotes?
“He who is lost seeks not his way, but relies on others to show him”
“It is not wrong to admit being wrong.”
“Embrace and learn from the adventures of life.”
“I must be blind, for thy beauty is beyond the comprehension of sight.”
“Sorry officer, these are not my pants. I found them in the bushes.”
2. If you had a different name, would you be a different person?
Well now, that would depend on the name. For example, with a name as Finglebarb Stinklehooven, I would have to answer “yes, I WOULD be quite a different person.” But with a name such as Kindly Bendover, I would probably be a doctor of some sort. Then again with a name such as I. Frumpie Crumplepaper, I would, most likely be some sort of office supply clerk. However, with a name such as Finlay Roberts, I would pretty much be normal as far as “normal” exists.
3. What is your favourite music/song?